These are public events. Everyone is welcome!
Admission is free except where noted.
TASTE OF AFRICA PART 4
|Date:||Wed, Sep 19, 2012|
|Time||6:00 PM to 9:00 PM|
|Venue:||The Harvest Table at Legacy Liquor Store|
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT, THANK YOU
Join the lovely Isaac and Becky from Taste of Africa restaurant for our FOURTH dinner! Authentic African food paired with delicious South African wines. Entertainment this evening includes a 30 minute dance display by Afro Beat Dancers, a new multicultural dance group from Surrey, BC.
1. A slice of African yam with Salmon fillet and spinach stew.
2. Chicken Khebabs with jerk and honey sauce and Jollof rice.
3 Beef stew with Basmati rice.
1. Fried plantain and beans.
2. African yam and spinach stew.
3. Banku (fermented cooked maize) served with Okra stew.